Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the FUN show - 04/20/11 - Four Twenty!

I prank call some people that are selling items for $420 and accuse them of hiding their pot selling business.  It doesn't work out well so some people "from the internet" call in and Aikison continues to spam the show with "420" in a computer voice.  Lots of other stuff happens but I'm lazy so I guess you get the general idea.  At about 50 minutes in, it gets hilarious when we call foreign taxi guy.  He gives Americans some great advice at the end of our show.  Included is an aftershow!  After the show, there's a talk with Rappy and his friend Shinobe.  I end up getting my heart broken, but the wedding is still on.  Phractal, my virtual boyfriend, calls in while I am talking to Rappy and shit gets REAL...

No comments:

Post a Comment