Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The FUN Show - Untitled

Aikison and ladiesrapebabies cohost for me.  New summer schedule - 1 hour earlier so remember that.  We start off calling angry gas station guy who seems to have taken more anger management.  My plan is to call him every week until he gets angry.  Nick Walters wins a date with me.  Tabachi and HBB are meeting at Tyson's
Corner on July 30th and would like to invite anyone in the PLA to attend as well.  We make prank calls using Yelp and openbook but I don't want to ruin it for you so just listen.  Some lady is arguing with someone in a foreign language and that captivates me so you have to listen to that even though it's boring.  At the end I start hating the show so we just talk about nothing.  Some guy that we've been pranking calls back and refuses to hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment